Church Involvement 2022
Church partnerships are truly life-giving to the PRC mission. How will your church be involved with PRC?
Current church opportunities include:
- Recognize Sanctity of Life Sunday on January 23 with resources provided by PRC.
- Schedule a Baby Bottle Drive. Encourage your church to support PRC by giving cash, change, checks or contributions online during designated dates. You decide if each family receives a bottle to fill or if the church contributes to one large bottle.
- Make a commitment for the church to pray for PRC on the same day every month. Prayer requests and ministry updates will be emailed.
- Invite a PRC representative to present to your congregation, Women’s group, or children (yes, we teach the sanctity of life to all ages).
- Make a monthly or one-time contribution to PRC on behalf of the church. This is often designated by a Missions Committee or church leadership.
- Contact PRC to know current needs and coordinate a baby item or maternity clothes collection.
- Schedule a service day at PRC (limited opportunities).
When your church partners with PRC, you are joining to provide local services and support so that women can make life-affirming decisions. We thank God for your commitment to the women, babies, and His Good News – which is shared daily at PRC.
Contact Jennifer Morris for more information.
Click HERE to access church resources.