New Beginnings at PRC
In many regards, 2021 was a year with challenges. And yet, the Pregnancy Resource Clinic had the joy of seeing the blessings in the midst of trials and seasons of uncertainty. As the staff and volunteers focus on the organization’s mission, we can not help but notice the new beginnings throughout the year.
We hope you will take a few minutes to read some highlights from the year from the newsletter.
- New Beginning: The testimony of life transformation for a single mother with twins.
- Clinic hours were increased in St. Joseph and Cameron, Missouri, with the hiring of medical staff.
- Women who have experienced an abortion now have the opportunity to participate in an abortion recovery support group.
- The Celebrate Life fundraising campaign featuring a presentation from Shawn Carney, 40 Days for Life CEO, encouraged contributions with the theme Every Child Deserves a Birthday.
- Many PRC donors benefited from Missouri’s 70% tax credits.
- Life is a Gift, the first fundraiser to support Cameron PRC services, exceeded expectations with Dr. J. Alan Branch as keynote speaker.
- PRC received a record number of contributions in honor or memory of family or friends.
Read about these highlights in the end of the year newsletter. PRC 2021 Newsletter
If you would like to receive future updates, click here to be added to the list.